About

about

Best in the business

With 30 years in the business and yearly attendance of continuing education, I stay up on the latest and greatest ways to make your home safe and warm and stay up on the newest products and codes to install them.

Reasons why to choose you?

We are a Mom and Pop shop. Marsha runs the store and Dan does all the service, chimney cleaning, inspections, estimates and installs. We do not use subcontractors. It’s a pleasure to run into our customers at a grocery store or restaurant. Our four legged child (dog) Bailey will greet you at the door.

  • Mom and Pop attention
  • Continuing education
  • Over 30 years in business
  • Certified Chimney Sweep
  • Oregon Chimney Sweeps Association
Certifications

We are certified through the Oregon Chimney Sweep Association. (OCSA) OCSA is a member of the National Chimney Sweep Association. A certified chimney sweep must recertify every year which allows them to clean and inspect chimneys in day cares and nursing homes. We have been certified since 1996.

Testimonials

Our door broke the week before Christmas. I called and explained the problem. They said the door hinges were probably bent. They ordered new hinges overnight, and came out as soon as the new hinges arrived. They are quick, efficient, professional and knowledgeable. Their rates are reasonable. I will use them again if we need future repairs.

Dan came out and fixed my noisy gas fireplace and cleaned my glass that I thought was ruined. Excellent customer service I would highly recommend them. Very friendly and quick to respond

smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke
Need Service Now?Click here to get started
Stove
Stove
Follow Us On:

Knowing the make & model of your heating unit is as important as knowing the make & model of your car & most people know what kind of car they drive. 😊 ... See MoreSee Less

View on Facebook

The best tip you'll get all day.....Open your owners manual and go to the trouble shooting section if you are having problems with your unit. A lot of times it's something simple and overlooked especially on gas units. Check your batteries, make sure you have propane if yours is LP. Make sure something is plugged in if it's supposed to be and check light switches if the outlet is on one. If you don't have an owners manual you can usually google one. These tips and the manual can help a lot. ... See MoreSee Less

View on Facebook